If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Louveira, Brazil, you won’t be disappointed. From hiking and biking trails to playgrounds and water parks, there’s something for every age and interest. If your family enjoys being outdoors, head to Parque das Amendoeiras for a picnic lunch and a game of volleyball or soccer. Or, take a leisurely stroll through one of the city’s many gardens, such as Jardim Botanico or Jardim Zoologico.
For those rainy days, take the kids to one of Louveira’s indoor play places, like PlayCity or Espaco G. Another option is to visit one of the city’s museums, such as the Louveira Museum of Natural History or the Museum of Contemporary Art. And, of course, no visit to Louveira would be complete without a trip to the world-famous Iguazu Falls.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Louveira, Brazil
1. Visit the Serra do Japi State Park – The Serra do Japi State Park is a great place to explore the Brazilian wilderness with your kids. There are hiking trails, a lookout point, and a variety of animals to see.
2. Rent bikes and ride around town – Louveira is a small town, but there are still plenty of places to explore by bike. Check out the local shops, parks, and restaurants.
3. Go swimming at the municipal pool – The municipal pool is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There is a small fee to use the pool, but it is well worth it.
4. Visit the Louveira Zoo – The Louveira Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals from all over the world. There are also a few rides and a playground for the kids.
5. Check out the local museums – There are several museums in Louveira, including the Museum of Natural History and the Museum of Contemporary Art.
6. Have a picnic in one of the parks – Louveira has several parks, including the Parque Municipal and the Parque do Mirante. These are great places to have a picnic or just relax in the shade.
7. Go on a nature walk – There are several nature trails in Louveira, including the Caminhos dos Turistas and the Caminhos do Cerrado. These are great ways to get some exercise and see the sights.
8. Go fishing – Louveira is located on the Rio das Pedras, which is a great place for fishing. You can fish from the shore or go out on a boat.
9. Play soccer – Soccer is the national sport of Brazil, so it is no surprise that Louveira has its own soccer team. The Louveira Futebol Clube plays its home games at the Estadio Municipal.
10. Watch a movie at the local cinema – The Cine Teatro Municipal is the local cinema in Louveira. They show a variety of movies, both new releases and classics.