There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to do in Loushanguan, China. For starters, the city is home to many parks and open spaces, perfect for running around and playing games. Additionally, there are many museums and cultural sites that would be interesting for kids to explore. For example, the Loushanguan Museum contains a variety of ancient artifacts, while the Loushang Nature Reserve is a great place to see some of the local wildlife. And of course, no trip to Loushanguan would be complete without trying some of the delicious local cuisine!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Loushanguan, China
1. Visit the Loushanguan old town – Explore the ancient streets and alleyways of the Loushanguan old town. Marvel at the traditional architecture and soak up the unique atmosphere of this historic place.
2. Climb the Loushanguan Great Wall – Tackle one of the most famous hiking trails in the world and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside from the top of the Great Wall.
3. Visit the Loushanguan Jade Museum – Learn about the history and culture of jade at this informative museum. Admire the beautiful jade carvings and sculptures on display.
4. Explore the Loushanguan Confucius Temple – Discover the ancient philosophy of Confucius at this respected temple. Take part in a traditional tea ceremony and learn about the history of this important Chinese philosopher.
5. Visit the Loushanguan Daoist Temple – Soak up the peaceful atmosphere of this beautiful temple and learn about the Daoist religion. take part in a traditional incense ceremony and explore the intricate carvings and sculptures on display.
6. Go on a Loushanguan Nature hike – Explore the stunning natural scenery of the Loushanguan area on one of the many hiking trails. marvel at the lush vegetation, towering mountains and babbling rivers.
7. Visit the Loushanguan Waterfalls – Take a refreshing dip in the pool at the base of the Loushanguan waterfalls. marvel at the sheer size of the falls and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this natural wonder.
8. Go horse riding in Loushanguan – Explore the scenic countryside on horseback and enjoy views of the mountains, rivers and forests. Stop for a picnic lunch in a beautiful spot and take a swim in a refreshing mountain stream.
9. Visit the Loushanguan tea plantations – Learn about the history and culture of tea at one of the many tea plantations in Loushanguan. sample some of the local teas and purchase some to take home as souvenirs.
10. Take a cookery class in Loushanguan – Learn how to cook some of the local dishes at a cookery class. Sample your creations at the end of the class and take the recipes home with you to recreate the dishes for your family and friends.