There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Lop Buri! The historic city is home to many ancient temples and ruins, which kids will love exploring. There are also plenty of parks and green spaces to run around in. For a fun day out, head to the Lop Buri Zoo where kids can see all sorts of animals, or take a ride on the Lop Buri Turtle Train! If you’re looking for something a little more cultural, there are also several museums in the city, including the Lop Buri Museum and the National Museum of Thailand.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lop Buri, Thailand
1. Eat all the amazing food – Lopburi is known for its delicious food, so be sure to try as much as you can! There are endless stalls and restaurants to choose from, serving up everything from Thai classics to more unique local dishes.
2. Visit the Monkey Temple – Lopburi is home to a famous monkey temple, where you can watch the amusing monkeys that live there play and interact with each other.
3. Climb the ancient Khmer temple ruins – For those who love history and exploring, the ancient Khmer temple ruins in Lopburi are a must-visit.
4. Take a boat ride through the floating markets – A unique experience that shouldn’t be missed, take a boat ride through one of Lopburi’s many floating markets and see the locals going about their daily lives.
5. Visit the Crocodile Farm – Home to over 1,000 crocodiles, the Crocodile Farm is a popular tourist spot where you can learn about these fascinating creatures.
6. Shop ’til you drop at the night markets – Lopburi’s night markets come alive at night, offering up a wide variety of goods to shop for, from clothes and souvenirs to food and drinks.
7. Go on a safari at the Phahonyothin Park – Phahonyothin Park is a huge nature reserve where you can go on safari and see a variety of animals in their natural habitat.
8. Get your adrenaline fix at the Water Park – For those who love a good thrill, the Water Park is the place to be, with a variety of water slides and other attractions to get your heart racing.
9. Play mini golf at the Safari World – Another great activity at the Safari World, mini golf is perfect for a fun and challenging day out.
10. Soak up the sun at the beach – Last but not least, Lopburi also has a beautiful sandy beach where you can relax and soak up the Thai sun.