There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Longquan, China. For starters, you can visit the China Science and Technology Museum. This museum is full of interactive exhibits that will teach your kids about the wonders of science and technology. You can also take them to see the Longquan Temple, which is a beautiful Buddhist temple that is over 1,000 years old. If your kids are into nature, you can take them on a hike through the Longquan National Forest Park. This park is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in all of China.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Longquan, China
1. Enjoy a traditional Chinese opera at the Longquan Opera Theater.
2. Visit the Confucius Temple and learn about the great Chinese philosopher.
3. Stroll through the Longquan Mountain Park and take in the scenic views.
4. Ride a cable car up to the top of Longquan Mountain for an unforgettable experience.
5. Visit the Longquan Museum to learn about the history and culture of the city.
6. Take a walk along the ancient city walls and get a great view of the city.
7. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee at one of the many quaint cafes in Longquan.
8. Shop for souvenirs at the Longquan Art Market or one of the many shops in the city.
9. Taste the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants in Longquan.
10. Spend a day exploring the Longquan Country Park and its many hiking and biking trails.