Longjiang is a great place for kids! There are lots of fun things to do, like going to the park, riding bikes, and exploring. The parks are really beautiful, and there are always lots of people around to play with. Bike riding is a great way to see the city, and there are always plenty of places to stop and rest. And if you’re feeling adventurous, you can always explore the city on foot. There are so many interesting things to see and do in Longjiang, and you’re sure to have a great time!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Longjiang, China
1. Visit the Gele Mountain National Park – This national park is home to some of China’s most stunning landscapes and is a great place for kids to explore. There are hiking trails, a waterfall, and a lake where you can go swimming.
2. Go on a safari at the African Safari Park – This park is home to over 500 animals from all over Africa. You can drive through the park in your own car or take a guided tour.
3. Visit the Haute Bay Aquarium – This aquarium is home to over 10,000 marine creatures. Kids will love seeing the different fish, turtles, and sharks up close.
4. Take a ride on the Longjiang Bamboo Railway – This unique railway is powered by bamboo. It’s a fun and eco-friendly way to see the countryside.
5. Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at the TCM Museum – This museum is dedicated to traditional Chinese medicine. Kids will get to see how different herbs and remedies are used to treat various illnesses.
6. Visit the Sunwukong Temple – This temple is dedicated to the Monkey King, a character from a popular Chinese legend. kids will love seeing the statues and learning about the story.
7. Wander through the Old Town – The old town is a great place to explore. There are narrow streets, traditional buildings, and a variety of shops and restaurants.
8. Visit the Longjiang Rice Terraces – These terraces were built over 1,000 years ago and are a beautiful sight. Kids will enjoy learning about the rice harvest and seeing the terraces up close.
9. Take a boat ride on the Longjiang River – This river is one of the best places to see the scenery of Longjiang. You can take a leisurely cruise or go whitewater rafting for a thrill.
10. Try your hand at kite flying – Kite flying is a popular pastime in Longjiang. You can buy a kite from one of the many shops in town and try to get it to stay up in the wind.