There are many kid friendly things to do in Long Beach, Washington. One can go to the beach and look for sea creatures in the tide pools, play in the sand, collect shells, or fly a kite. One can also explore the many shops and restaurants along the waterfront. The Boardwalk is a great place to people watch, listen to live music, or take a leisurely stroll. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds in the area for kids to run and play.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Long Beach, Washington
1. Visit the World Kite Museum and Hall of Fame: The World Kite Museum and Hall of Fame is a must-see for any kite enthusiast. The museum has a large collection of kites from all over the world, as well as a hall of fame for famous kiteflying pioneers.
2. Go to the Long Beach Boardwalk: The Long Beach Boardwalk is a great place to take a leisurely stroll, go for a bike ride, or just enjoy the views of the ocean.
3. Visit the Long Beach Peninsula: The Long Beach Peninsula is a great place to explore nature. There are several hiking and biking trails, as well as a variety of beaches to enjoy.
4. Play in the Surf at Long Beach: Long Beach is a great place to catch some waves! The surf here is some of the best on the West Coast, and there are plenty of beginner-friendly beaches to start at.
5. Check out the Lighthouse at Long Beach: The Long Beach Lighthouse is a historic landmark that is definitely worth a visit. The views from the top are incredible, and you can learn all about the history of the lighthouse and its keepers.
6. See the Elga Nelson Garden: The Elga Nelson Garden is a beautiful oasis in the midst of the city. It is filled with a variety of flowers and plants, and is a great place to relax and enjoy nature.
7. Take a Cruise on the Queen Mary: The Queen Mary is a historic ship that now operates as a hotel and museum. You can take a self-guided tour of the ship, or even take a ride on the Queen Mary Dinner Train.
8. Visit the Aquarium of the Pacific: The Aquarium of the Pacific is one of the largest aquariums in the world, and is home to a wide variety of sea life. You can even pet stingrays in the Touch Pool!
9. Play Mini Golf at the Funland Arcade: The Funland Arcade is a great place to enjoy some old-fashioned fun. In addition to mini golf, there is also an arcade, a laser tag arena, and a go-kart track.
10. Enjoy the Views from Signal Hill: Signal Hill is one of the best places to get a panoramic view of Long Beach. There is also a hiking trail that leads to the top of the hill for even better views.