Londerzeel is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones busy. The Londerzeel Zoo is a great place to start, where kids can see all sorts of animals up close. The Londerzeel Water Park is another great option for a hot day, with slides and pools to cool off in. For a more active outing, families can head to the Londerzeel Adventure Park, where kids can zip line and climb through the trees. And of course, no trip to Londerzeel would be complete without a visit to the Chocolate Museum, where kids can learn about how chocolate is made and even taste some samples.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Londerzeel, Belgium
1. Visit the Castle of Londerzeel: The castle is a great place to explore with kids, as there are plenty of things to see and do. There is a maze, a playground, a petting zoo, and plenty of room to run around.
2. Take a stroll through the Londerzeel Forest: The forest is a great place to take a peaceful walk with the family. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, and maybe even spot some wildlife along the way.
3. Have a picnic at one of the many parks: Londerzeel has a number of parks that make great picnic spots. There is even a park with a playground, so the kids can burn off some energy while you relax.
4. Go for a bike ride: Londerzeel is a great place to go for a bike ride, as there are plenty of trails to explore. You can even rent bikes from some of the local shops if you don’t have your own.
5. Visit the Londerzeel Museum: The museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. There are a number of exhibits to check out, and the kids will definitely enjoy the interactive elements.
6. Shop at the Londerzeel Market: The market is a great place to find fresh produce, as well as a number of other goods. It’s the perfect place to pick up a souvenir or two for the kids.
7. Go for a swim: Londerzeel has a number of freshwater lakes that make great swimming spots. You can even rent a canoe or paddleboard from some of the local shops if you want to explore the water a bit more.
8. Play mini golf: Londerzeel has a number of mini golf courses that are perfect for a family outing. They’re a great way to spend an afternoon, and the kids will love the challenge.
9. Go horseback riding: Londerzeel is home to a number of stables that offer horseback riding lessons and trail rides. This is a great activity for the whole family to enjoy.
10. Visit the Londerzeel Zoo: The zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals, and the kids will love getting up close to them. There are also a number of fun activities and shows to check out.