Logan is a great place for kids with plenty of kid friendly activities to keep them busy. For the outdoorsy type, Beaver Mountain is a great place to ski or snowboard in the winter and hike in the summer. If your kids are into sports, there are plenty of fields and courts to play on as well as a few skate parks. The Logan Aquatic Center is another great place to take the kids with several pools, a waterslide, and a lazy river. The Museum of Natural History is also a great place for kids who love to learn with hands on exhibits about dinosaurs, fossils, and the stars.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Logan, Utah
1. Take a walk or bike ride on the scenic Bear River Greenway.
2. Play at one of Logan’s many parks, such as Willow Park or Merlin Olsen Central Park.
3. Visit the Ellen Eccles Theatre to see a play or musical.
4. View artwork by local and regional artists at the Cache Valley Center for the Arts.
5. Attend a family-friendly event at the Riverwoods Conference Center.
6. Visit the Cache Valley Museum to learn about the area’s history.
7. Go for a swim at one of Logan’s public pools, such as the Logan Aquatic Center.
8. Take a scenic drive up Logan Canyon.
9. Visit the USU Botanic Gardens to see a variety of plants and flowers.
10. Hike to one of the many waterfalls in the area, such as First or Second Dam.