Logan is a great place to raise a family. There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in the area. Logan has a number of parks, including Hocking Hills State Park, which offers plenty of hiking and outdoor activities for families. There are also a number of museums in the area, such as the Hocking Hills Heritage Museum and the Hocking River Museum. Families can also take advantage of the many events and festivals that are held in Logan each year. Some of the most popular include the Logan County Fair, the Hocking Hills Music Festival, and the Hocking Hills Pumpkin Festival.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Logan, Ohio
1. Visit the Hocking Hills State Park. The Hocking Hills State Park is a beautiful nature preserve that is perfect for hiking, picnicking, and camping.
2. Visit the Rock House. The Rock House is a historic house that was built in 1824. It is open for tours from April to October.
3. Visit the Logan County History Center. The Logan County History Center is a museum that contains exhibits on the history of Logan County.
4. Attend a performance at the Ohio State University campus. The Ohio State University campus is home to many performing arts groups, including the Ohio State Marching Band.
5. Visit the Hocking Valley Scenic Railway. The Hocking Valley Scenic Railway offers scenic train rides through the Hocking Valley.
6. Visit the Lake LOGAN State Park. The Lake LOGAN State Park is a beautiful state park that offers swimming, fishing, and boating.
7. Visit the Giacomo Puccini Memorial. The Giacomo Puccini Memorial is a monument dedicated to the famous opera composer.
8. Attend a performance at the City Auditorium. The City Auditorium is home to many performing arts groups, including the Logan Symphony Orchestra.
9. Visit the Opera House. The Opera House is a historic theatre that was built in 1884. It is home to the Logan Lyric Opera Company.
10. Visit the Logan County Fairgrounds. The Logan County Fairgrounds is home to the Logan County Fair, which is held every summer.