There are plenty of fun things for kids to do in Logan, Kansas! For starters, the city is home to Riverside Park, which features a playground, picnic tables, and a walking path along the river. Additionally, the Logan community swimming pool is open to the public and offers swimming lessons for kids of all ages. If your kids are looking for a challenge, they can try their hand at Logan Mini Golf, an 18-hole course with a variety of fun obstacles. For a more relaxed activity, take the family to one of Logan’s three museums: the Kansas Prairie Museum, the Circle S Ranch Museum, or the Trail become the Legend Museum. These museums offer a variety of interactive exhibits and activities that are sure to keep your kids entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Logan, Kansas
1. Logan’s Splash Pad is a great place to cool off on a hot day. The splash pad is located at the Logan Municipal Park and is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. The Logan Community Swimming Pool is another great place to cool off on a hot day. The pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
3. The Sterling Recreation Complex is a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy. The complex has a playground, ball fields, and a walking trail.
4. The Cimarron National Grassland is a great place to take a nature hike and explore.
5. The Bison Range at the Maxwell Wildlife Refuge is a great place to see American bison in their natural habitat.
6. The Beaver Meadows Visitor Center at the Cimarron National Grassland is a great place to learn about the history and ecology of the area.
7. The Blue Mesa Reservoir is a great place to go fishing, boating, and swimming.
8. The Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Area is a great place to hike, fish, and camp.
9. The Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is a great place to hike and explore.
10. The Curecanti National Recreation Area is a great place to boat, fish, and camp.