There are many kid friendly things to do in Lloret de Mar, Spain. The water park, for instance, is a great place to cool off during the hot summer days. There are also many museums and other attractions that are geared towards children, such as the Aquarium Barcelona and the Penguin House. For those looking for a more active vacation, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails in the area. And, of course, no trip to Lloret de Mar would be complete without spending some time on the beach.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lloret De Mar, Spain
1. Give your kids a taste of history at the Museum of Lloret de Mar. Located in an 18th-century building, the museum showcases the town’s Roman, medieval and modern history through a series of exhibitions.
2. Let the kids run wild at one of Lloret de Mar’s many parks and playgrounds. Highlights include the pine-scented Parc de la Sardana, where you can listen to live music and watch folk dances, and the Playa de Fenals Adventure Park, with its water slides, trampolines and zip line.
3. Cool off with the kids at Water World, Lloret de Mar’s water park. With over 20 slides and attractions, there’s something for everyone here.
4. For a unique Lloret de Mar experience, take the kids on a glass- bottom boat tour. Departing from the port, you’ll have the chance to see the town’s coastline from a different perspective.
5. Head to the beach with the kids in tow and build sandcastles, paddle in the waves or simply relax on the sand. Lloret de Mar’s beaches are well-equipped with showers, toilets and sun loungers, making a day at the beach a breeze.
6. Introduce the kids to Lloret de Mar’s nightlife with a trip to the Magic Fountain Show. Set to music, the fountain’s water jets dance and change colour in time with the beat, making for a mesmerising experience.
7. Stroll around Lloret de Mar’s Old Town with the kids and explore the quaint cobbled streets. Be sure to stop by the 15th-century Church of Sant Pere for a spot of sightseeing.
8. For a real Adrenalin rush, take the kids on the Lloret de Mar Top 10 Rollercoaster Ride. With hair-raising drops and dizzying twists and turns, this is one ride the kids will never forget.
9. For some family-friendly fun, head to Golferichs Petting Zoo. With over 200 animals, including llamas, rabbits and peacocks, the kids will love getting up close to the wildlife.
10. End the day with a sweet treat from one of Lloret de Mar’s ice cream parlours. With a huge range of flavours on offer, the kids will be spoilt for choice.