Livingston, Kentucky is home to many kid friendly attractions that are sure to please any young traveler. The town is home to a number of parks including the Livingston Municipal Park, which features a playground, picnic areas, and walking trails. The park is also home to a number of historical monuments and sites, making it a great place to explore and learn about the town’s past. Other kid friendly attractions in Livingston include the L&N Railroad Museum, which offers a number of interactive exhibits, and the Livingston Aquatic Center, which features a water park, lazy river, and swimming pool. With so much to see and do, Livingston is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Livingston, Kentucky
1. Go fishing at the Livingston Dam.
2. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the Daniel Boone National Forest.
3. Visit the Creation Museum.
4. Play mini golf at one of the local courses.
5. Go horseback riding at one of the many stables in the area.
6. Visit the Kentucky Reptile Zoo.
7. Take a scenic drive down the beautiful country roads.
8. Visit a working farm and learn about farm life.
9. Go canoeing or kayaking down the river.
10. Visit the local pottery studio and learn how to make your own pottery.