Little Meadows, Pennsylvania is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly attractions and activities to keep the little ones entertained. The Meadowbrook Playground is a great place to let the kids burn off some energy, and there are also several parks and nature trails in the area perfect for a family hike or picnic. For something a little more active, the Edinboro Lake and the nearby ski resort offer plenty of opportunities for fun in the water or on the slopes. And of course, no trip to Little Meadows would be complete without a visit to the Little Meadows Zoo. With over 200 animals, the zoo is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Little Meadows, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the World’s Largest Toy Museum: The World’s Largest Toy Museum is located in Little Meadows and is home to over 12,000 toys. The museum offers a variety of interactive exhibits for kids to enjoy.
2. Take a Hike: There are plenty of hiking trails to explore in Little Meadows. Kids will love getting out in nature and exploring all that the area has to offer.
3. Visit the Little Meadows Zoo: The Little Meadows Zoo is home to over 200 animals, making it a great place to take the kids for a day of fun.
4. Go Fishing: Little Meadows is home to many ponds and streams, making it the perfect place to go fishing.
5. Play at the Park: There are several parks located in Little Meadows, making it a great place to take the kids to play.
6. Visit Historic Sites: Little Meadows is home to several historic sites, including the Little Meadows historical marker and the Little Meadows Waterfalls.
7. Have a Picnic: Little Meadows is home to many picnic areas, making it the perfect place to have a family picnic.
8. Go Kayaking: Little Meadows is home to several kayaking and canoeing areas, making it the perfect place to take the kids for a day on the water.
9. Go Camping: Little Meadows is home to several campgrounds, making it the perfect place to take the family for a camping trip.
10. Visit the Little Meadows Railroad Museum: The Little Meadows Railroad Museum is home to over 30 model trains, making it a great place for kids to learn about the history of railroads.