Lilly, Pennsylvania is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including the following:
The Lilly Library offers a variety of children’s books, as well as a variety of educational programs.
The Lilly Farmers’ Market is a great place to buy fresh, local produce and meet some of the friendly farmers who grow it.
The Lilly Recreational Park has a playground, a basketball court, and a picnic area – perfect for a day of outdoor fun.
The Lilly Natatorium is a great place to swimming and get some exercise. They offer a variety of swim classes, as well as open swim times.
If you’re looking for something a little more unique, the Historic Bushkill Falls is a must-see. This natural area is home to a variety of plants and animals, as well as a series of cascading waterfalls.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lilly, Pennsylvania
1. Take a walk or bike ride on the Rails to Trails.
2. Visit the Quaker Steak and Lube.
3. Play at the park.
4. Visit the Lickity Split ice cream shop.
5. Go fishing at the Lilly pond.
6. Visit the Lilly library.
7. Attend a ball game at the Lilly Recreation Complex.
8. Go bowling at Parkway Lanes.
9. Play laser tag at the Fun House.
10. Visit the Pennsylvania State Police Museum.