There are many kid friendly things to do in Lichuan, China. One popular activity is to visit the Panda Reserve. The Panda Reserve is home to many pandas and other animals. Kids can learn about the animals and see them up close. Another popular activity is to visit the ancient city of Beijing. Beijing is full of history and culture. Kids can learn about the ancient Chinese dynasties and see the beautiful architecture. There are also many parks and playgrounds in Beijing where kids can play and have fun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lichuan, China
1. Take a walk along the ancient city walls: Lichuan’s city walls are some of the oldest and best-preserved in all of China. They provide a great opportunity to explore the city’s history and get some exercise at the same time.
2. Visit the Lichuan Museum: The Lichuan Museum is a great place to learn about the city’s long and rich history. It has a wide variety of exhibits on topics such as the city’s founding, its role in the Silk Road trade, and its many famous residents.
3. Go for a swim in the Li River: The Li River is a beautiful place to take a dip and cool off on a hot summer day. There are many swimming beaches along the river, as well as restaurants and cafes where you can relax and enjoy the view.
4. Take a cable car up to Sanqing Mountain: Sanqing Mountain is one of the tallest mountains in the area and offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The cable car ride to the top is also a great way to get some exercise.
5. Go hiking in Tianlongshan National Park: Tianlongshan National Park is a great place to escape the city and get some fresh air. There are a variety of hiking trails of different lengths and difficulty levels, so there’s something for everyone.
6. Have some fun at the Lichuan Water Park: The Lichuan Water Park is a great place to cool off and have some fun. There are a variety of water slides and other attractions, as well as a restaurant and a playground.
7. Visit the Lichuan Zoo: The Lichuan Zoo is a great place to see a variety of different animals, including tigers, lions, and bears. There is also a petting zoo where you can interact with some of the animals.
8. Go shopping at the Lichuan Night Market: The Lichuan Night Market is a great place to find bargains on a variety of different items, including clothes, souvenirs, and food.
9. See a show at the Lichuan Opera House: The Lichuan Opera House is a great place to see a traditional Chinese opera performance. There are also a variety of other cultural events and performances held here throughout the year.
10. Relax in one of Lichuan’s many parks: Lichuan has a number of large and beautiful parks, such as Nanhu Park and Qianhu Park. They’re perfect places to relax, take a walk, or have a picnic.