Looking for something to do with the kids in Lichtenburg? Why not try one of these family friendly activities:
Visit the Lichtenburg Game Reserve where you can see zebra, wildebeest, blesbok and springbok. There is also a playground and picnic area for the kids to enjoy.
Head to the Lichtenburg Dam where you can go for a swim, fish or simply enjoy a picnic surrounded by beautiful scenery.
For a bit of culture, take the kids to the Lichtenburg Museum which chronicles the town’s history and has a play area for children.
And last but not least, don’t forget to check out the Lichtenburg Town Hall which was built in 1912 and is a beautiful example of Edwardian architecture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lichtenburg, South Africa
1. Take a walk or bike ride through the Lichtenburg Game Reserve.
2. Visit the Lichtenburg Water Tower.
3. Play a game of putt-putt at the Lichtenburg Golf Course.
4. Go for a swim at Mnetsi Dam.
5. Visit the Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve.
6. Explore the ruins of the Lichtenburg Castle.
7. Visit the Voortrekker Memorial and Museum.
8. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in Lichtenburg.
9. Go for a hike in the nearby mountains.
10. Visit the Diamant Museum.