There are many kid friendly things to do in Libon, Philippines. One can find many parks to explore, as well as many beaches. There are also several museums specifically designed for children, such as the Museum of Natural History and the Children’s Museum. Furthermore, one can find many kid friendly restaurants throughout the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Libon, Philippines
1. Take a walk through the forest Park – Libon’s Forest Park is a great place to take a walk and enjoy the scenery. The park is home to a variety of trees and plants, and there are also a few ponds.
2. Visit the Libon Municipal Museum – The Libon Municipal Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Libon. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a section on the town’s World War II history.
3. Go for a swim at Libon Beach – Libon Beach is a great place to go for a swim and enjoy the sun. The beach has a number of different areas, including a swimming area, a picnic area, and a playground.
4. Play a game of basketball at the Libon Basketball Court – The Libon Basketball Court is a great place to play a game of basketball and get some exercise. The court is located in the center of town and is open to the public.
5. Visit the Libon Public Market – The Libon Public Market is a great place to buy fresh fruits and vegetables. The market is located in the center of town and is open every day.
6. Get a taste of the local cuisine at a Libon restaurant – There are a number of great restaurants in Libon that offer a variety of different cuisines. Whether you’re looking for Filipino food or something more international, you’re sure to find it in Libon.
7. Go on a hike through the Libon countryside – The Libon countryside is a great place to go for a hike and enjoy the scenery. There are a number of different trails to choose from, and you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your fitness level.
8. Spend a day at the Libon Water Park – The Libon Water Park is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The park has a number of different slides and pools, and there’s also a playground.
9. Go birdwatching at the Libon Bird Sanctuary – The Libon Bird Sanctuary is a great place to go birdwatching. The sanctuary is home to a variety of different birds, and you’re sure to see some that you’ve never seen before.
10. Take a tour of the Libon Old Parish Church – The Libon Old Parish Church is a great place to take a tour and learn about the history of the church. The church is open to the public and tours are conducted every day.