Looking for something fun to do with the kiddos in Libertyville, Iowa? Look no further! Here are some great ideas:
Take a trip to the Libertyville Creamery and feed the cute goats, then enjoy a delicious ice cream cone made with fresh, local milk.
Visit Libertyville’s very own dinosaur park, Jurassic Valley, and learn all about these fascinating creatures.
For some indoor fun, head to the Children’s Museum of Iowa where kids can learn and play in a variety of exhibits.
If the weather is nice, take a stroll through Riverside Park and feed the ducks at the pond.
End the day with a sweet treat from Libertyville’s famous bake shop, the Sugar Shack.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Libertyville, Iowa
1. Visit the Libertyville Creamery for a tour and some delicious ice cream.
2. Go on a hike at one of the many trails in the area.
3. Visit the Libertyville Farmer’s Market for some fresh produce.
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
5. Go swimming at one of the many beaches in the area.
6. Play mini golf at one of the many courses in the area.
7. Go to the movies at the Libertyville Movie Theater.
8. Go bowling at Liberty Lanes.
9. Play laser tag at Battlezone.
10. Visit the Libertyville Museum.