Liberec is a beautiful city in the Czech Republic that offers many fun activities for kids. The city has a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a zoo and aqua park. Kids will also enjoy exploring the many museums and galleries in Liberec. And, of course, no visit to Liberec would be complete without trying some of the delicious Czech food!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Liberec, Czech Republic
1.Liberec Zoological Garden – The Liberec Zoological Garden is a great place to take the kids. It is home to over 500 animals, including lions, tigers, bears, and more. The zoo also has a playground, a petting zoo, and a café.
2. IQlandia Science Center – The IQlandia Science Center is a great place for kids to learn about science. There are over 200 hands-on exhibits, a planetarium, and a 3D cinema.
3. Babylon Lock Museum – The Babylon Lock Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of locks and keys. There are over 200 locks on display, as well as a workshop where kids can make their own keys.
4. Bobsleigh and Luge Track – The Bobsleigh and Luge Track is a great place to take the kids for some fun. They can ride the luge or the bobsleigh, or just play in the snow.
5. Ještěd Tower – The Ještěd Tower is a great place to take the kids for a view of the city. They can take the elevator to the top, or walk up the stairs if they’re feeling adventurous.
6. Dinopark – The Dinopark is a great place to take the kids to learn about dinosaurs. There are over 30 life-size dinosaurs, as well as a playground and a café.
7. Aquapark Babylon – The Aquapark Babylon is a great place to take the kids to cool off. There are slides, a wave pool, and a lazy river.
8. Liberec City Museum – The Liberec City Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of the city. There are exhibits on the city’s culture, industry, and architecture.
9. Jizerská Magistrála – The Jizerská Magistrála is a great place to take the kids for a hike. The trail goes through the Jizera Mountains and has stunning views.
10. Bohemian Paradise – The Bohemian Paradise is a great place to take the kids for a day trip. There are castles, hiking trails, and natural beauty.