There are many kid friendly things to do in Liaoyang, China. One of the most popular things to do is to visit the Liaoyang Zoo. The Liaoyang Zoo is home to many different animals, including tigers, lions, and bears. The zoo also has a playground, a petting zoo, and a variety of other kid friendly activities.
Another popular thing to do in Liaoyang is to visit the Liaoyang Museum. The Liaoyang Museum is home to many different artifacts and exhibits, including a replica of a Chinese palace. The museum also has a variety of interactive exhibits, making it a great place for kids to learn about Chinese culture.
Other kid friendly activities in Liaoyang include visiting the Liaoyang Water Park, going for a walk in the Liaoyang Park, and visiting the Liaoyang Islamic Center. With so many different things to do, Liaoyang is a great place for families with kids of all ages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Liaoyang, China
1. Visit the Pingding Mosque – the largest mosque in Liaoyang. It was built in 1360 and is a beautiful example of Islamic architecture.
2. Go to Tashan Park – a huge park with lots of open space to run around, a playground, and a pond with fish.
3. See the liaoyang clock tower – a 12-sided brick pagoda built in 1894. It’s the oldest building in Liaoyang and used to be the city’s main clock tower.
4. take a walk or ride a bike around Xinhua Lake – a large lake in the middle of Liaoyang with a walking/biking path around it.
5. Taste some local snacks at the farmers market – Liaoyang is known for its delicious farm-fresh produce, so make sure to try some while you’re here!
6. Stroll through Xinhua Alley – a pedestrian-only street lined with shops, restaurants, and street food vendors.
7. Visit the Liaoning Provincial Museum – a large museum with exhibits on the history, culture, and art of Liaoning Province.
8. Stop by the Liaoyang Eye, the city’s landmark – a large ferris wheel with great views of the city.
9. Go to Children’s Park – a park designed specifically for kids, with a playground, a petting zoo, and a water park.
10. Have fun atEight Trigrams Mountain – a man-made hill with eight different slides, perfect for a hot summer day.