There are many kid-friendly things to do in Lewiston, Utah. The first and most obvious is to go to the parks. Lewiston has many beautiful parks that are perfect for a family picnic or a day of playing games. Another great kid-friendly activity in Lewiston is to go hiking. There are many hiking trails in the area that are perfect for exploring with kids. Additionally, Lewiston is home to a number of great museums, including the Cache Valley Museum and the Museum of Idaho. These museums are perfect for a rainy day activity or for learning more about the history and culture of the area. Finally, Lewiston is a great place to go camping. There are many campgrounds in the area that are perfect for a family camping trip.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lewiston, Utah
1) Take a dip in the clear waters of Oxbow Bend.
2) Go fishing in Brown’s Canyon.
3) tube down the lazy Green River.
4) have a picnic lunch in one of the many scenic areas.
5) take a hike and explore the great outdoors.
6) splash around in Curlew Falls.
7) take a photography tour of the area and capture its natural beauty.
8) stargaze in the wide open spaces at night.
9) bike or ATV through the trails.
10) try your hand at panning for gold in the river.