There are many kid friendly things to do in Lewiston, Idaho. One option is to go to the movies. The Roxy Theater is a great option for those who want to catch a kid-friendly flick. Another option is to go to one of the many parks in Lewiston. Lewis-Clark State College Trail is a great place to take a stroll or have a picnic. For those who want to be indoors, the Nez Perce County Historical Society Museum is a great option. There, kids can learn about the history of Lewiston and the surrounding area. Lastly, kids can have a blast at one of the many trampoline parks in Lewiston, such as Rebounderz.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lewiston, Idaho
1. Hang out at the Lewis-Clark State College campus – There’s plenty of green space to play on, and the Sauer-Beckmann Living History Farm is a great place to learn about Idaho history.
2. Visit the Nez Perce National Historical Park – This park tells the story of the Native American tribe that once lived in the Lewiston area. There are several hiking trails and interpretive exhibits to enjoy.
3. Go fishing in the Clearwater River – The Clearwater is a great place to fish for trout, bass, and other types of fish. There are several access points along the river.
4. tube or float down theSnake River – floating or tubing down the Snake River is a great way to relax and take in the scenery. There are several rental companies that can provide you with the equipment you need.
5. Hit the slopes at Whitewater Ski Resort – Whitewater is a great place to ski or snowboard, with beginner, intermediate, and advanced runs. There’s also a terrain park for those who like to hit the jumps.
6. Take a scenic drive on the Hells Canyon Scenic Byway – This byway takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in Idaho, including Hells Canyon, the Snake River, and several small towns.
7. Go hiking or camping in the Clearwater National Forest – The Clearwater National Forest offers plenty of trails for hiking and camping. There are also several lakes and rivers to enjoy.
8. Visit the Hells Canyon Dam – The Hells Canyon Dam is a concrete dam that Forms the Snake River. There’s a visitor center with interpretive exhibits, and you can also take a tour of the dam.
9. Check out the Art Deco architecture in downtown Lewiston – Downtown Lewiston is home to several Art Deco buildings, including the Nez Perce County Courthouse and the J.R. Simplot World Headquarters.
10. Take a walk or bike ride on the Paradise Pathway – The Paradise Pathway is a paved trail that runs along the waterfront in Lewiston. It’s a great place to take a stroll, go for a run, or go for a bike ride.