There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Lewisport, Kentucky! For starters, the city is home to the Lewisport Aquatic Center, which features a large pool with a waterslide, as well as a smaller kiddie pool. The center also has a playground, making it a great place to take the kids for a couple hours of fun. If your children are into sports, the Lewisport Sports Complex offers baseball, softball, and soccer fields, as well as a basketball court. And for a little bit of history, the Lewisport Railroad Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the city’s railroad heritage.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lewisport, Kentucky
1. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
2. Take a hike through one of the many scenic trails.
3. Go horseback riding at one of the many stables.
4. Visit the American Classic Motorcycle Museum.
5. Visit the National Lost River Cave.
6. Map out a scavenger hunt at one of the local parks.
7. Attend a concert at the historic amphitheater.
8. Have a picnic at the local park.
9. Go stargazing at the Daniel Boone National Forest.
10. Go tubing down the Big South Fork of the Cumberland River.