There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania! For the outdoor adventure lover, there is canoeing, kayaking, and tubing down the Susquehanna River. Rock climbing and hiking are also popular activities in the area. If your kids are looking for a more laid-back vacation, they can enjoy the many shops and restaurants downtown, as well as the many historical sites. Don’t forget to take a tour of the grounds of Bucknell University, one of the most beautiful campuses in the country!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the West Branch Susquehanna River.
2. Explore the capabilities of the C.W. Lamberton Conservatory.
3. Hike or bike along the North alternate Route of the Appalachian Trail.
4. Visit the campus of Bucknell University, home to many historical buildings.
5. Visit the Historic Lewisburg Farmers Market for fresh, local produce.
6. Spend a day at Weirich Wave Pool, a great spot for swimming and relaxing.
7. Check out the antique shops and art galleries in downtown Lewisburg.
8. Take a walk or bike ride through Buffalo Creek Park.
9. Visit the State Museum of Pennsylvania for a step back in time.
10. Catch a game or concert at F.M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts.