There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Letchworth, United Kingdom. For starters, there are several parks perfect for a picnic or a game of fetch with your furry friend. The town also has an abundance of playgrounds, perfect for when the kids need to burn off some energy. If you’re looking for something a little more laid back, there are several museums and art galleries to explore. And, of course, no trip to Letchworth would be complete without a stop at the ice cream parlor!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Letchworth, United Kingdom
1. Visit the Haversham House: The Haversham House is a large estate that was built in the 1800s. It is now open to the public for tours and features a variety of kid-friendly activities.
2. Go horseback riding: There are many horseback riding trails throughout Letchworth. This is a great activity for kids of all ages.
3. Visit the Letchworth Zoo: The Letchworth Zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. kids will enjoy seeing all the different animals up close.
4. Play at the playground: There are several playgrounds throughout Letchworth, perfect for kids to burn off some energy.
5. Go swimming: Letchworth has several pools that are perfect for a hot summer day. Kids will love cooling off while swimming laps or playing games.
6. Visit the museum: The Letchworth Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. kids will enjoy seeing all the different exhibits and learning about the past.
7. Go hiking: There are many hiking trails throughout Letchworth. This is a great way to explore the area and get some exercise.
8. Picnic in the park: Letchworth has several parks that are perfect for a family picnic. kids will love running around and playing games while enjoying the outdoors.
9. Go fishing: Letchworth is home to many lakes and streams, perfect for a day of fishing. kids will enjoy reeling in their catches and spending time outdoors.
10. Play mini golf: There are several mini golf courses throughout Letchworth. This is a great way to spend an afternoon with the family.