Although Les Ulis is not a large town, there are still several kid friendly activities to enjoy. For example, the Parc Georges Valbon is a large park perfect for picnics, games, and exploring nature. The nearby town of Orsay also has a few child-centric attractions, like the Parc de la Petite Ceinture, which has a play area, mini-golf, and a petting zoo. Additionally, the Musée Curie et Laboratoire de Radiologie et de Physique is a museum perfect for budding scientists, and the Abbey of Port-Royal des Champs is a beautiful and historic spot to explore. All in all, Les Ulis and the surrounding areas have plenty to offer families with children of all ages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Les Ulis, France
1. Visit the Parc du Prieuré.
This park is a great place for kids to explore and run around. There are also playgrounds and a water park on site.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the Parc du Moulin du Rocher.
This park is beautiful and has a lot of great walking and biking trails.
3. Visit the Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace.
This museum is great for kids who are interested in aviation and space. There are lots of interactive exhibits.
4. Check out the animals at the Parc Zoologique de Paris.
This zoo is home to over 1,500 animals from all over the world. Kids will love seeing the animals and learning about them.
5. Have some fun at the Piscine des Dunes.
This indoor swimming pool has slides and a wave pool. It’s a great place to cool off on a hot day.
6. Go ice skating at the Patinoire de Champigny.
This indoor rink is open year-round. It’s a great place to take the kids for some fun on a cold day.
7. Play laser tag at the Laser Game Evolution.
This place is great for kids who love video games and laser tag. It’s a great way to burn off some energy.
8. Visit the Cité des Enfants.
This is a great place for kids to learn about science and technology. There are lots of interactive exhibits.
9. Go bowling at the Bowling de la Croix Blanche.
This is a great place to take the kids for some fun and exercise. It’s also a great place to have a birthday party.
10. Play miniature golf at the Golf de la Forêt.
This miniature golf course is fun for the whole family. It’s a great way to spend an afternoon.