There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to enjoy in Les Corts! For starters, the city has several kid-centric museums, including the Museu de les Corts Pintades, which is all about painting, and the Museu de les Corts Tradicionals, which is dedicated to traditional Catalan culture. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds scattered throughout the city, perfect for a picnic lunch or an afternoon of running around. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, head to the Les Corts Sports Complex, where you can enjoy a game of tennis, badminton, or basketball. There are also a number of pools in the complex, perfect for a cooling dip on a hot day.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Les Corts, Spain
1. Visit the Plaça de Espanya: Plaça de Espanya is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Barcelona. It is a large square with a beautiful fountain in the center. The square is surrounded by a number of important buildings, including the Palau Nacional, the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc, and the Venetian Towers.
2. Climb to the top of Montjuïc: Montjuïc is a hill in Barcelona that offers stunning views of the city. There is a cable car that takes visitors to the top of the hill, or you can hike up. Once at the top, you can visit the Montjuïc Castle, which was built in the 16th century.
3. Take a walk through the Parc de la Ciutadella: The Parc de la Ciutadella is a large park located in the center of Barcelona. It is a great place to take a stroll, relax, and enjoy the scenery. The park is home to a number of attractions, including the Barcelona Zoo, the Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Cascada Monumental.
4. Visit the Barcelona Aquarium: The Barcelona Aquarium is one of the largest aquariums in Europe. It is located in the Port Vell area of Barcelona. The aquarium has a number of different exhibits, including a shark tank, a jellyfish exhibit, and a penguin exhibit.
5. Go on a Gaudí Tour: Antoni Gaudí was a famous Catalan architect who designed a number of iconic buildings in Barcelona. A number of companies offer tours that take you to some of his most famous works, including the Park Güell, the Sagrada Família, and the Casa Milà.
6. Take a cable car ride over Port Vell: Port Vell is the old harbor area of Barcelona. A number of different companies offer cable car rides that take you over the harbor and provide stunning views of the city.
7. Visit the Picasso Museum: The Picasso Museum is located in the Born neighborhood of Barcelona. It houses a number of different works by the famous artist, Pablo Picasso.
8. Take a walk down Las Ramblas: Las Ramblas is a pedestrian street that runs through the center of Barcelona. It is a great place to people watch and do some shopping.
9. Visit the Camp Nou: The Camp Nou is the home stadium of the FC Barcelona soccer team. It is located in the neighborhood of Les Corts. Tours of the stadium are available, which include access to the locker rooms, the press box, and the trophy room.
10. Go to a Flamenco Show: Flamenco is a type of Spanish dance that originates from Andalusia. There are a number of places in Barcelona where you can see a Flamenco show.