If you’re looking for things to do with kids in Les Clayes-sous-Bois, France, you’re in luck! There are plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained. For instance, you can visit the Maison du Boulanger to learn about the art of breadmaking, or take a ride on the Petit Train de Clayes. If your children are animal lovers, they’ll enjoy meeting the friendly farm animals at La Ferme de la Houssaye. And of course, no visit to Les Clayes-sous-Bois would be complete without a stop at the renowned Château de Versailles. Kids will love exploring the lavish palace and its beautiful gardens.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Les Clayes-Sous-Bois, France
1. Take a tour of the Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte: This 17th-century Baroque-style chateau is a great place to learn about French history and architecture. Tours are available for both adults and children.
2. Visit the Jardin botanique de la Conseil general des Yvelines: This public garden is a great place to take a stroll and relax. It is also a haven for wildlife, so keep your eyes peeled for birds and other animals.
3. Go for a swim at the Centre Aquatique de Vaux-le-Vicomte: This pool complex has both indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a waterslide. It’s the perfect place to cool off on a hot day.
4. Take a ride on the Chemin de Fer de Petite Ceinture: This historic railway line has been transformed into a park, and is now a great place to go for a walk or a bike ride.
5. Visit the Musee de Gannat: This museum is dedicated to the history and culture of the Auvergne region. It is perfect for a rainy day activity.
6. Play in the Parc de la Fontaine: This park has a playground, a fountain, and a pond. It’s the perfect place to let the kids run off some energy.
7. Have a Picnic in the Park: Les Clayes-sous-Bois has many parks, so pack a picnic and spend a lazy afternoon in the sun.
8. Go for a walk in the Bois de Vincennes: This massive forest is a great place to get some fresh air and stretch your legs.
9. Visit the Chateau de Fontainebleau: This beautiful palace is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the area. Guided tours are available, and there is also a museum on site.
10. Take a day trip to Paris: Les Clayes-sous-Bois is only a short drive from the city, so it’s easy to explore all that Paris has to offer.