There are many kid friendly things to do in Leonding, Austria. One example is visiting the Leonding Zoo. The zoo has many animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. There is also a petting zoo, where kids can pet and feed animals. Another example is the Leonding Water Park. The water park has many slides and pools, and is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are also many playgrounds and parks in Leonding, where kids can run around and play. If you’re looking for something indoors, the Leonding Museum is a great option. The museum has many interactive exhibits, and is a fun place to learn about Austrian history and culture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Leonding, Austria
1. Visit the zoo: The Haus der Natur is a great place to take the kids to see some of Austria’s native animals. There are over 100 different species of animals to see, including red pandas, lynxes, and wolverines.
2. Take a hike: There are plenty of hiking trails in Leonding that are perfect for kids. One of the best is the Almleitungsweg, which takes you through some of the city’s most beautiful scenery.
3. Go swimming: Leonding has several outdoor pools that are perfect for a summer day. The Freibad am Lech is a great option, with its heated pool, children’s playground, and sand volleyball court.
4. Fly a kite: There’s nothing quite like flying a kite on a windy day. You can purchase kites at many of the city’s toy stores.
5. Play at the park: Leonding has several parks that are perfect for a day of play. The Stadtpark is a great option, with its playground, swimming pool, and picnic areas.
6. Go to the museum: The Bayerisches Nationalmuseum is a great place to take the kids to learn about Bavarian history and culture. There are also a number of other museums in Leonding that are worth a visit.
7. Visit the castle: The Hohensalzburg Castle is one of the most iconic landmarks in Leonding. The castle is open to the public and offers great views of the city.
8. Go ice skating: Ice skating is a popular winter activity in Leonding. There are a number of indoor and outdoor skating rinks to choose from.
9. Go sledding: Sledding is a great way to have fun in the snow. There are several sledding hills in Leonding, including the Gerlosberg and the Mitterfeldberg.
10. Have a snowball fight: A snowball fight is the perfect way to enjoy the snow with friends. You can have a friendly competition or just mess around.