Leme is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy. The beaches here are amazing and perfect for building sandcastles or playing in the waves. There are also some great parks in Leme, like Praia do Pasmado which has a playground, a skate park, and plenty of open space to run around. If your kids are into sports, they can join in on a game of football (soccer) with the local kids or join a little league. There are also a few museums in Leme that cater to kids, like the Museu de Arte Infantil, which has interactive exhibits and art classes for kids. And no trip to Leme would be complete without trying some of the delicious Brazilian food!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Leme, Brazil
1. Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue: The Christ the Redeemer statue is one of the most iconic landmarks in Brazil. It stands at over 125 feet tall and is located on top of Corcovado Mountain. Visitors can take a train or hike to the top of the mountain to get an up close look at the statue.
2. Take a ride on the Sugarloaf Cable Car: The Sugarloaf Cable Car takes visitors on a short ride to the top of the Sugarloaf Mountain. From the top, visitors can enjoy panoramic views of Leme and the surrounding areas.
3. Visit the Copacabana Beach: The Copacabana Beach is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Brazil. The beach is well known for its beautiful white sand and clear blue waters. Visitors can sunbathe, swim, or participate in a variety of water sports.
4. Shop at the Feira de Carnaval: The Feira de Carnaval is a large open-air market that sells Carnival costumes and souvenirs. It is a great place to find unique gifts and souvenirs to take home.
5. Watch a Samba Show: Samba is a popular type of music and dance that originated in Brazil. Visitors can watch a live Samba show at one of the many clubs and bars in Leme.
6. Visit the Museu do Amanha: The Museu do Amanha is a science museum that is dedicated to educating visitors about the future. The museum has interactive exhibits and a planetarium.
7. Take a Boat Tour: Visitors can take a boat tour around Leme to see the city from the water. The tour will take you past some of the city’s most popular landmarks.
8.Explore the Parque Lage: The Parque Lage is a large public park that is located in the heart of Leme. The park has a variety of different gardens, a lake, and a mansion.
9. Visit the Lapa Arches: The Lapa Arches are a series of arches that were built in the early 1900s. The arches are a popular spot for photos and are a great spot to people watch.
10. Go on a Bike Tour: Visitors can rent a bike and go on a guided bike tour around Leme. The tour will take you past some of the city’s most popular landmarks and attractions.