If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Lehigh, Kansas, you’ll be glad to know that there are plenty of options. For starters, you can visit the Lehigh Public Library, which offers a wide variety of books, movies, and other resources for children. There’s also the Lehigh Community Park, which features a playground, walking trails, and a fishing pond. If your kids are into sports, they can join one of the many youth sports teams in town, including the Lehigh Lions baseball and softball teams. And of course, there’s always the option of simply spending time with your family and friends at one of the many parks or green spaces in town. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find kid-friendly things to do in Lehigh, Kansas.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lehigh, Kansas
1. Explore the Lehigh City Park. The park features a playground, picnic shelter, and a pond.
2. Visit the Lehigh Historic Museum. The museum chronicles the city’s history through displays of artifacts and photos.
3. Take a walk or bike ride on the Lehigh River Trail. The scenic trail follows the river for 3 miles.
4. Play a round of golf at the Lehigh Municipal Golf Course. The 9-hole course offers scenic views of the river and city.
5. Go fishing at one of the city’s many fishing spots. Popular spots include the river, pond, and lakes.
6. Attend a sporting event at the Lehigh High School. The school offers a variety of sports teams and events.
7. catch a movie at the Lehigh Cinema. The cinema offers a variety of new release and classic films.
8. Shop at one of the city’s many unique businesses. Popular shops include antique stores, art galleries, and boutiques.
9. Attend a performance at the Lehigh Community Theatre. The theatre offers a variety of productions throughout the year.
10. Enjoy a meal at one of the city’s many restaurants. Popular options include American, Italian, and Mexican cuisine.