There are plenty of fun things to do in Leeds, Utah that are perfect for kids! One great option is the Jetboat Extreme ride, which takes you on a exciting tour of the canyons and cliffs in the area. Another fun option is the Leeds Farmer’s Market, where you can find fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as handmade arts and crafts. For a more educational activity, kids can check out the Leeds Dinosaur Museum, which has over 15 life-size dinosaurs on display! And of course, no visit to Leeds would be complete without a stop at the world-famous gateway arch, which is the tallest free-standing arch in the world.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Leeds, Utah
1. Take a scenic drive down Highway 12. This winding road takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in the country, offering stunning views of red rock formations, canyons, and mountains.
2. Visit Zion National Park. This world-renowned park is packed full of hiking trails, stunning views, and wildlife.
3. Go tubing down the Virgin River. This is a great activity for the whole family and a great way to cool off on a hot summer day.
4. Take a scenic railway ride. The Heber Valley Railroad offers rides through some of the most beautiful scenery in the area.
5. Visit the mushrooms at the Timpanogos Cave. These unique caves are home to a variety of interesting mushrooms.
6. Stroll through the Brigham Young Historic Park. This park is full of history and offers a glimpse into the life of Brigham Young, the founder of the Mormon Church.
7. Take a dip in the Homestead Crater. This natural wonder is a great place to cool off and relax.
8. Visit the Utah State University campus. This beautiful campus is home to a variety of museums and gardens.
9. Drive up to the top of Provo Canyon. This scenic drive takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in the state.
10. Explore the Heber Valley. This area is full of quaint towns, beautiful scenery, and a variety of activities to keep the whole family entertained.