Le Plessis Robinson is a commune in the southwestern suburbs of Paris, France. It is located 10.5 km (6.5 mi) from the center of Paris. The commune was named after the French statesman François de Plessis, Cardinal de Roberval. The Cardinal de Roberval was a member of the court of Louis XIII and was Chief Justice of the Parlement de Paris.
The commune has a population of over 21,000.
There are a number of kid friendly activities to do in Le Plessis Robinson. The Robinson Plage is a great place to take the kids for a swim and to play in the sand. The Plage also has a number of restaurants and cafes, as well as a playground and a water park.
The Parc des Sports is a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy. The park has a number of sports facilities, including football, tennis, and basketball courts, as well as a skate park.
For something a bit more educational, the Museum of Magic is a great option. The museum has a collection of over 2,000 items on the history of magic and magical objects from all over the world.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Le Plessis-Robinson, France
1. Visit the Zoo de Vincennes
2. Take a boat ride along the Seine
3. Visit the Catacombs of Paris
4. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
5. Visit the Palace of Versailles
6. Take a scenic walk through the Tuileries Garden
7. Visit the Musée d’Orsay
8. Go on a carriage ride through the streets of Paris
9. Visit Notre Dame Cathedral
10. Take a tour of the Louvre Museum
1. The Zoo de Vincennes is a great place to take the kids for a day out. With over 5,000 animals, it’s one of the largest zoos in France.
2. A boat ride along the Seine is a great way to see the city from a different perspective.
3. The Catacombs of Paris are a must-see for any history buffs.
4. The Eiffel Tower is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world, and it’s a must-visit for any trip to Paris.
5. The Palace of Versailles is a beautiful historic site that’s well worth a visit.
6. The Tuileries Garden is a beautiful park in the heart of Paris.
7. The Musée d’Orsay is a must-visit for any art lovers.
8. A carriage ride through the streets of Paris is a great way to see the city in a unique way.
9. Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the most famous churches in the world, and it’s a must-visit for any trip to Paris.
10. The Louvre Museum is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it’s a must-visit for any trip to Paris.