Layton, Utah is a great place for families with kids. There are a variety of kid-friendly things to do in Layton, Utah. Families can enjoy the great outdoors at one of the many parks, or take a hike or bike ride on one of the many trails. Layton is also home to a number of museums, including the popular Hill Air Force Base Museum, which is a great place to learn about the history of the area. For a more active day, families can head to one of the local trampoline parks or go-kart tracks. There are also a number of kid-friendly restaurants in Layton, Utah, so families can find a place to eat that everyone will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Layton, Utah
1. Watch a movie at the Megaplex 13 theaters
2. Go on a hike at Antelope Island State Park
3. Visit the Layton City Library
4. Play at one of the Layton parks, such as Layton Commons Park or Central Park
5. Go swimming at the Layton Surf N Swim
6. Ice skate at the Clearfield Aquatic Center
7. Bowl at the Davis Lanes Family Entertainment Center
8. See a show at the Kenley Amphitheater
9. Ride the Hill AFB Heritage Train
10. Visit the Historic Layton Tabernacle
1. The Megaplex 13 theaters offer moviegoing experiences for the whole family. Enjoy the latest blockbusters in comfortable seating with state-of-the-art technology.
2. Antelope Island State Park is a nature lover’s paradise. With miles of hiking trails, breathtaking views, and wildlife watching opportunities, it’s the perfect place to spend a day with the family.
3. The Layton City Library is a great place to take the kids for a day of learning and fun. With a variety of programs and activities for all ages, the library is sure to keep everyone entertained.
4. Layton Commons Park and Central Park are two of the city’s many parks that offer a great place to play. With plenty of green space to run around in, the parks are perfect for a day of outdoor fun.
5. The Layton Surf N Swim is a great place to cool off on a hot day. With a pool, lazy river, and waterslide, the whole family will have a blast.
6. The Clearfield Aquatic Center is the perfect place to go ice skating. With a variety of public skating sessions and special events, the center is sure to please everyone.
7. The Davis Lanes Family Entertainment Center is a great place to bowl. With family-friendly lanes and a variety of arcade games, the center is perfect for a day of fun.
8. The Kenley Amphitheater offers a variety of shows and concerts throughout the year. With plenty of seating and a lively atmosphere, the amphitheater is a great place to see a show.
9. The Hill AFB Heritage Train is a great way to experience the history of Layton. With a ride on the train, you can see some of the city’s historic sites and learn about its rich past.
10. The Historic Layton Tabernacle is a beautiful and historic landmark. With tours of the building and grounds, the tabernacle is a great place to learn about the history of Layton.