Lawrenceburg is a charming small town in southwest Tennessee. The town is home to many kid-friendly places, including a splash pad, a playground, and a public library. Historic Downtown Lawrenceburg is also a great place to explore, with its many shops and restaurants. Just outside of town, kids can enjoy acres of open space at David Crockett State Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
1. Visit Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
2. Have a picnic at David Crockett State Park
3. Visit the Amish community in Ethridge
4. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride
5. Visit the Lawrenceburg Winery
6. Visit the Statue of Liberty in Cumberland Park
7. Take a walk through the historic downtown area
8. Visit the Civil War interpretive center
9. Take a scenic drive through the country
10. Visit the Crockett Theater
1. Loretta Lynn’s Ranch is a popular tourist destination in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee. Visitors can tour the museum, take a horseback ride, or just enjoy the scenery.
2. David Crockett State Park is a great place for a picnic, with plenty of green space and a playground for the kids.
3. The Amish community in Ethridge is a unique experience, and visitors can learn about their lifestyle and see their handmade goods.
4. A horse-drawn carriage ride is a great way to see the town, and it’s especially romantic in the evening.
5. The Lawrenceburg Winery offers tours and tastings, and it’s a great place to learn about the local wine industry.
6. The Statue of Liberty in Cumberland Park is a replica of the famous statue in New York, and it’s a popular photo spot.
7. The historic downtown area is perfect for a leisurely stroll, with plenty of shops and restaurants to explore.
8. The Civil War interpretive center is a great place to learn about the history of the area, and there are always special events going on.
9. A scenic drive through the country is a great way to see the beautiful landscapes of Tennessee.
10. The Crockett Theater is a historic theater that hosts a variety of shows, concerts, and movies.