Lawn, Texas is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. The first stop should be the Lawn Aquatic Center. They have a heated pool and a waterslide that are perfect for a hot summer day. There is also a playground and picnic area adjacent to the pool. If your kids are looking for a challenge, take them to the Sprayground. They can cool off and have a blast at the same time. For a more relaxed activity, take them to one of the city parks. Lawn has four parks: Central Park, City Park, South Park, and West Park. Each park has something unique to offer, so your kids are sure to find something they love.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lawn, Texas
1. Take a trip to the Science Mill – The Science Mill is a museum that is dedicated to hands-on science exhibits. There are over 100 different interactive exhibits that teach kids about science, technology, engineering and math.
2. Visit the ZDT’s Amusement Park – ZDT’s Amusement Park is an amusement park that has over 30 rides, including roller coasters and water slides. There is also a arcade and a laser tag arena.
3. Go to the Caldwell Zoo – The Caldwell Zoo is a zoo that is home to over 1,000 animals. There are also a number of educational programs and events that are held at the zoo.
4. Take a hike at the Honey Creek State Natural Area – The Honey Creek State Natural Area is a nature preserve that is home to hiking trails, a creek and a variety of wildlife.
5. Visit the Texas State Railroad – The Texas State Railroad is a historic train that runs between two cities. The train ride includes a tour of the historic locomotives and cars.
6. Go tubing on the Guadalupe River – The Guadalupe River is a popular spot for tubing. There are a number of companies that offer tubing trips down the river.
7. Check out the waterfalls at Inks Lake State Park – Inks Lake State Park is home to a number of waterfalls, as well as hiking trails, camping sites and picnicking areas.
8. Attend a rodeo at the Longhorn Stadium – The Longhorn Stadium is a rodeo arena that hosts a variety of rodeos throughout the year.
9. See a movie at the Galaxy Drive-In Theatre – The Galaxy Drive-In Theatre is a drive-in movie theatre that shows a variety of movies, from new releases to classics.
10. Play mini golf at the Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf – Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf is a mini golf course that is themed after a pirate ship. There is also a arcade on site.