There are many kid friendly things to do in Las Pintas de Arriba, Mexico. One of the most popular things to do is to go to the beach. The water is always warm and there are many activities to keep kids entertained. Another great thing to do is to visit one of the many museums. There are a number of different types of museums, including a natural history museum, an art museum, and a children’s museum. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds scattered around the city. And, of course, no trip to Las Pintas de Arriba would be complete without trying some of the local cuisine. There are many restaurants that specialize in Mexican food, as well as a number of American chain restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Las Pintas De Arriba, Mexico
1. Visit the beautiful Las Pintas de Arriba waterfall.
2. Go hiking or camping in the nearby Sierra de Juarez mountains.
3. Take a scenic drive through the Las Pintas de Arriba canyon.
4. Visit the Las Pintas de Arriba Mission, a beautiful 18th century Spanish mission.
5. Go fishing or swimming in the Las Pintas de Arriba river.
6. Play golf at the Las Pintas de Arriba Golf Club.
7. Visit the Las Pintas de Arriba Zoo, where you can see many exotic animals.
8. Shop at the Las Pintas de Arriba market for souvenirs and handmade goods.
9. Take a tour of the Las Pintas de Arriba tequila factory.
10. Visit the Las Pintas de Arriba archaeological site, where you can see the ruins of an ancient native village.