Larchmont is a wonderful place for families with young children. There are plenty of things to do that are both fun and educational for kids of all ages. The village has many parks and playgrounds, as well as a great public library. The recreation department offers a variety of classes and activities for kids, such as sports, dance, and art. And, of course, there are always the beaches! Larchmont is a great place to raise a family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Larchmont, New York
1. Brook Farm Park – This park is a great place for kids to explore and run around. There is a playground, a pond, and plenty of open space to run and play.
2. Larchmont Manor Park – This park is perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. There is a large open field, a playground, and plenty of trees for shade.
3. The Larchmont Public Library – The library offers a variety of programs and resources for kids, including story times, book clubs, and homework help. They also have a great selection of books to choose from.
4. The Larchmont Farmers Market – The farmers market is a great place to get fresh, local produce and goods. Kids will enjoy looking at all of the different fruits and vegetables and maybe even sampling some of the goodies.
5. The Larchmont Nature Center – The nature center is a great place to learn about the local wildlife and ecology. They offer programs and activities for kids of all ages, and there are also plenty of trails to explore.
6. The LarchmontShore Club – The Shore Club is a great place to take the kids for a swim. They have a heated pool, a wading pool, and a sand beach. They also offer lessons and memberships.
7. The Larchmont Yacht Club – The Yacht Club is a great place to take the kids for a sail or just to enjoy the view. They offer lessons and memberships.
8. Mamaroneck Beach and Park – Mamaroneck Beach is a great place to take the kids for a swim, build sandcastles, or just relax on the sand. They also have a playground, a picnic area, and plenty of parking.
9. Rye Playland – Rye Playland is a great place for kids to have fun. They have rides, games, and a water park. They also offer season passes and group rates.
10. The Westchester Mall – The mall is a great place to take the kids shopping or just to walk around. They have a variety of stores, a food court, and a play area.