There are many kid friendly activities to do in Laranjeiras do Sul, Brazil. A few of these activities include visiting the Laranjeiras do Sul Zoo, going to the Laranjeiras do Sul Aquatic Park, and exploring the many hiking trails in the area. The Laranjeiras do Sul Zoo is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The Laranjeiras do Sul Aquatic Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. It has many different slides and water features. There are also many hiking trails in Laranjeiras do Sul that are perfect for exploring the area’s beautiful scenery.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Laranjeiras Do Sul, Brazil
1. Visit the Cantagalo Dam: The Cantagalo Dam is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are plenty of activities to keep them entertained, including swimming, fishing, hiking, and picnicking.
2. Go horseback riding: Kids will love exploring the countryside on horseback. There are several stables in the area that offer horseback riding lessons and trail rides.
3. Visit the Parque das Aves: The Parque das Aves is a bird sanctuary that is home to over 1,200 different species of birds. Visitors can take a guided tour, go bird watching, or feed the birds.
4. Explore the caves: Laranjeiras do Sul is home to several caves, including the Gruta do Lago Azul, that are perfect for exploring. Kids will love crawling through the caves and learning about the history and geology of the area.
5. Take a riverboat ride: Kids will enjoy a leisurely riverboat ride down the Iguacu River. There are several companies that offer boat tours, and many of them include stops at wildlife sanctuaries and other interesting attractions along the way.
6. Visit the Itaipu Dam: The Itaipu Dam is one of the largest hydroelectric dams in the world. Visitors can take a tour of the dam, go whitewater rafting, or hike in the nearby national park.
7. Go tubing down the Iguacu River: Kids will love tubing down the Iguacu River. There are several companies that offer tubing trips, and most of them include a stop at a waterpark.
8. Visit the National Park of Iguacu: The National Park of Iguacu is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to one of the largest waterfalls in the world. Visitors can take a scenic hike, go rafting, or take a bird watching tour.
9. Play in the playgrounds: Laranjeiras do Sul has several playgrounds that are perfect for kids. They can swing, slide, and climb to their heart’s content.
10. Go on a safari: Kids will love going on a safari at the Parque Nacional do Iguacu. They can see animals such as monkeys, toucans, and reptiles up close.