Lapa is a great place for kids because there are tons of things to do! The first thing on the list is to go to the zoo! The zoo has monkeys, lions, tigers, and even a flamingo! Next, take the kids to the park to play on the playground and swing on the swings. After that, go to the mall and ride the escalators and the elevators. Finally, end the day with a trip to the ice cream shop!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lapa, Brazil
1. Visit the National Zoo – The National Zoo is located in the heart of Lapa and is home to over 3,000 animals from all over the world. The zoo is a great place to learn about different animals and their habitats.
2. Take a Boat Ride on the Rio Negro – The Rio Negro is a river that runs through Lapa. You can take a boat ride on the river and see the different plants and animals that live there.
3. Visit the Aquarium – The Aquarium is located in Lapa and is home to over 500 different species of fish. You can learn about the different fish and their habitats.
4. Go to the movies – There are many movie theaters in Lapa. You can watch a movie in English or Portuguese.
5. Eat at a restaurant – There are many restaurants in Lapa. You can eat Brazilian food, Italian food, or other international cuisine.
6. Go shopping – There are many shopping centers in Lapa. You can find clothes, shoes, jewelry, and other items.
7. Visit a museum – There are many museums in Lapa. You can learn about the history, art, and culture of Brazil.
8. Go to the park – There are many parks in Lapa. You can play games, walk, or just relax.
9. Take a tour – There are many tours available in Lapa. You can take a tour of the city, the zoo, or the aquarium.
10. Go to the beach – There are many beaches in Lapa. You can swim, sunbathe, or just relax.