Lansford, North Dakota is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do in the area that will keep your little ones entertained. The Lansford Park and Recreation Department offers a variety of activities for kids of all ages. The Lansford Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off in the summer months, and the Lansford Skate Park is perfect for kids who love to skateboard or ride BMX bikes. The city also has a number of trails that are perfect for biking, hiking, or just exploring.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lansford, North Dakota
1. Take a scenic drive through the Badlands National Park.
2. Visit the beautiful Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
3. Play a round of golf at one of Lansford’s many golf courses.
4. Go fishing in one of Lansford’s many lakes.
5. Take a hike through one of Lansford’s many hiking trails.
6. Go camping in one of Lansford’s many campgrounds.
7. Have a picnic in one of Lansford’s many parks.
8. Go horseback riding in one of Lansford’s many horseback riding trails.
9. Go biking in one of Lansford’s many biking trails.
10. Visit one of Lansford’s many museums.