There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Lancenigo-Villorba, Italy! For starters, the town is home to a number of parks and playgrounds, perfect for letting the little ones run around and burn off some energy. There are also a few museums in town that cater specifically to children, such as the Museo degli Strumenti per la Misurazione del Tempo, which is a interactive museum all about timekeeping instruments. Additionally, Lancenigo-Villorba is located near a number of other kid-friendly attractions, such as the safari park Pianeta Natura, the water park Aqualandia, and the theme park Mirabilandia. So whether your children are looking to run around and explore outdoors, or learn something new and exciting indoors, Lancenigo-Villorba is the perfect place to bring them!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lancenigo-Villorba, Italy
1. Visit Villa Pisani – This historic villa is a great place to explore with kids. It features beautiful gardens, sculptures, and fountains.
2. Go to Parco Sigurtà – This huge park is perfect for a family day out. It has over 20 kilometers of trails to explore, along with a playground, a petting zoo, and a restaurant.
3. Drive through the Prosecco region – The Prosecco region is famous for its vineyards and sparkling wine. Take a drive through the countryside and stop at a few wineries for tastings.
4. Visit the Bosco dei 100 Castelli – This forest is home to 100 ancient castles that kids will love exploring.
5. Hike to Cascate delle Marmore – These waterfalls are the tallest in Italy and are a beautiful spot for a family hike.
6. Take a gondola ride in Venice – A ride in a gondola is a must-do when visiting Venice with kids.
7. See the Leaning Tower of Pisa – Kids will love seeing this iconic tower up close.
8. Go to a traditional Italian carnival – Italy is famous for its carnivals, and there are several that take place throughout the year.
9. Visit the Colosseum in Rome – The Colosseum is an ancient Roman amphitheater that is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Italy.
10. Go on a gelato crawl – Italy is home to some of the best gelato in the world. sampling gelato from different shops is a great way to try a variety of flavors.