Lancaster, Ohio, is a great town for kids and families. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, from museums and parks to zoos and farms. The Fairfield County Historical Society Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area, and the Liberty Park & Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off in the summer. The Mid-Ohio Children’s Museum is perfect for little ones, and the Zoo Atlanta is a great place to see animals from all over the world. The Lancaster Festival is a great time for the whole family, with concerts, shows, and rides. And of course, no trip to Lancaster would be complete without a visit to the famous Rocking Horse Ranch.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lancaster, Ohio
1. Eat at one of the many family restaurants in the area such as the Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, or Subway.
2. Visit Rock Mill Park and hike up to the top of the waterfall.
3. Splash around in the waves at Clear Creek Metro Park.
4. Take a ride on the Hocking Valley Scenic Railway.
5. Visit the campus of Ohio University and take a tour of the campus.
6. Browse the shelves at the local library.
7. Play a game of mini golf at one of the many courses in the area.
8. Go ice skating at the Lancaster Ice Rink.
9. Play at one of the many playgrounds in the area.
10. Visit the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.