Lamesa may be a small town, but there’s plenty for kids to do! For the active kiddos, there’s the Lamesa Skate Park and West Texas BMX. For the animal lovers, there’s the Dawson County Junior Livestock Show. And for those who prefer indoor activities, there’s the Lamesa Museum or the Play-a-Round Family Fun Center. No matter what your child is interested in, they’re sure to find something to do in Lamesa!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lamesa, Texas
1. Kids can enjoy the great outdoors at Lake frenzy Water Park. This park has a splash pad, lazy river, and slides.
2. For animal lovers, the Lamesa Animal Shelter offers a variety of activities including animal adoptions, pet care clinics, and educational programs.
3. The Lamesa Arts Council offers a variety of art classes and workshops for kids of all ages.
4. The Lamesa Municipal Library provides a variety of programs and resources for kids including story time, book clubs, and computer classes.
5. The Lamesa Recreation Center offers a variety of recreational activities and sports leagues for kids of all ages.
6. The Lamesa Museum offers a variety of educational programs and exhibits for kids of all ages.
7. The Lamesa Symphony Orchestra offers a variety of musical concerts and educational programs for kids of all ages.
8. The Lamesa Festival of Lights offers a variety of holiday-themed activities and events for kids of all ages.
9. The Lamesa Planetarium offers a variety of educational programs and planetarium shows for kids of all ages.
10. The Lamesa Children’s Museum offers a variety of educational programs and exhibits for kids of all ages.