If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Lakewood, Wisconsin, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained, whether you’re looking for outdoor fun or indoor activities.
One of the most popular kid friendly attractions in Lakewood is the Lakewood Children’s Zoo. This small zoo features a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. kids can also feed the animals, which is a fun activity for everyone.
If you’re looking for something a little more active, head to the Lakewood Sports Complex. This facility features a variety of sports fields and courts, as well as a playground and a splash pad. There’s also a gymnasium if you’re looking for indoor activities.
No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it in Lakewood. With so many kid friendly activities, you and your little ones are sure to have a great time!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lakewood, Wisconsin
1. Go swimming at one of Lakewood’s many public beaches
2. Visit the Lakewood Children’s Museum
3. Attend a show at the Lakewood Public Theater
4. take a tour of the Lakewood Speedway
5. Play at one of Lakewood’s many parks
6. Go fishing at one of Lakewood’s many lakes
7. Visit the Lakewood Zoo
8. Go skiing or snowboarding at the Lakewood Ski Hill
9. Take a ride on the Lakewood Train
10. Visit the Lakewood Historical Museum