There are many kid friendly things to do in Lake View, Iowa. The city has a number of parks, each with their own unique amenities. There is a playground and spray ground at RobertaMAX Park, a fishing pier and canoe/kayak launch at West Ironwood Park, and miles of nature trails to explore at Tanner Park. The city also has an indoor swimming pool, a public library, and a number of shops and restaurants that welcome families. One of the most popular kid friendly activities in Lake View is visiting the LaSalle County Museum. The museum has a number of interactive exhibits that teach about the history and culture of the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lake View, Iowa
1. Visit the Lake View Community Center and enjoy the many activities that are available for kids including basketball, swimming, and a variety of arts and crafts.
2. Stop by the local library and check out some books or participate in one of the many programs that are offered for kids.
3. Head over to Central Park and enjoy a game of baseball, basketball, or just explore the playground.
4. Go for a swim at one of the many lakes in the area including Sunset Lake, West Lake, or Storm Lake.
5. Visit the Sioux City Zoo and see all the different animals that are on exhibit.
6. Take a ride on the Sioux City Railroad and learn about the history of the area.
7. Stop by the Sergeant Floyd Riverboat Museum and learn about the history of the Missouri River.
8. Visit the Sioux City Art Center and see some of the different exhibits that are on display.
9. Go for a walk or bike ride along the many trails that are available in the area.
10. Check out the Valley View Golf Course and try your hand at a round of golf.