Looking for things to do with the kids in Lake Stevens? You’re in luck! This family-friendly city offers plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained. For a day outdoors, head to one of the city’s many parks. Playground Equipment, picnic tables, and open spaces make these parks perfect for a fun-filled day. Many of the parks also offer amenities like basketball courts, walking trails, and fishing docks.
If you’re looking for something more educational, take the kids to the Imagine Children’s Museum. With interactive exhibits and hands-on activities, this museum is sure to spark your child’s imagination. Or, explore the history of the area at the Puget Sound Navy Museum. Learn about the city’s maritime history and see naval artifacts up close.
Looking for a place to eat with the family? Lake Stevens has no shortage of kid-friendly restaurants. For pizza and arcade games, head to Flamingo’s Pizza. If your kids are addicted to chicken nuggets, take them to McDonald’s. And for a delicious treat, stop by Snowy Hut Shaved Ice. With tons of flavor options, the whole family will find something to love.
Whatever you’re looking for, Lake Stevens has plenty of activities to keep your family entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lake Stevens, Washington
1. Visit the Lake Stevens Aquafest: Aquafest is an annual festival held in Lake Stevens that celebrates all things water! There is a parade, a carnival, a pageant, and more. This is a great event for the whole family.
2. Go to the beach: Lake Stevens has several beautiful beaches that are perfect for a day of swimming, sunbathing, and picnicking.
3. Play at the park: There are several parks in Lake Stevens, all of which offer great playground equipment, picnicking areas, and hiking trails.
4. Visit the library: The Lake Stevens Library is a great place to take the kids for story time, to check out books, or to use the computers.
5. Get ice cream: No visit to Lake Stevens is complete without a stop at one of the many ice cream shops!
6. Go fishing: Lake Stevens is home to some great fishing spots. Don’t forget to get a fishing license before you go!
7. Take a hike: There are many hiking trails in and around Lake Stevens. This is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
8. Go canoeing or kayaking: exploring Lake Stevens by canoe or kayak is a great way to see the sights and get some exercise.
9. Visit the farmer’s market: The Lake Stevens Farmer’s Market is held every Saturday from May through October. This is a great place to get fresh, local produce.
10. Go to a movie: The movie theater is a great place to go on a rainy day.