There are many kid friendly things to do in Lake Katrine, New York. For example, you can go to Applebees for dinner and then to the movies. You can also go to the carnival that comes to town every summer. The carnival has rides, games, and food. You can also go to the library and read books or play on the computer.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lake Katrine, New York
1. Visit the Ulster County Fairgrounds – The Ulster County Fairgrounds are a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are plenty of activities to keep them entertained, including a petting zoo, a playground, and a variety of game booths.
2. Go for a swim at the Lake Katrine Beach Club – The Lake Katrine Beach Club is the perfect place to take the kids for a swim. There is a large pool, a kiddie pool, and a playground. The Beach Club also has a snack bar and a picnic area.
3. Play at the Lake Katrine Recreation Park – The Lake Katrine Recreation Park is a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy. The park has a playground, a basketball court, a baseball field, and a picnic area.
4. Visit the Forsyth Nature Center – The Forsyth Nature Center is a great place to take the kids to learn about the natural world. The center has a variety of exhibits, a playground, and a nature trail.
5. Go fishing at the Lake Katrine Fishing Pier – The Lake Katrine Fishing Pier is a great place to take the kids for a day of fishing. The pier has a bait shop and a fish cleaning station.
6. Attend a show at the Shadowland Theatre – The Shadowland Theatre is a great place to take the kids for an afternoon of entertainment. The theatre offers a variety of shows, including musicals, plays, and children’s theatre.
7. Have a picnic at the Waryas Park – The Waryas Park is a great place to take the kids for a picnic lunch. The park has a playground, a basketball court, and a picnic area.
8. Go for a hike on the Catskill Scenic Trail – The Catskill Scenic Trail is a great place to take the kids for a hike. The trail is over 30 miles long and goes through a variety of scenic areas.
9. Visit the SUNY Ulster County Community College – The SUNY Ulster County Community College is a great place to take the kids to learn about higher education. The college offers a variety of programs and activities for kids, including campus tours and workshops.
10. Go sledding at the Hasbrouck Park – The Hasbrouck Park is a great place to take the kids sledding. The park has a hill that is perfect for sledding.