There’s plenty for the kiddos to do in Lake Delton, Wisconsin! For starters, they can explore the Wisconsin Dells, which is full of natural beauty and thrilling rides. The Dells are also home to a number of kid-friendly attractions, like the Noah’s Ark Waterpark and the Tom Sawyer Rafting Adventure.
For a more low-key experience, your family can visit Mirror Lake State Park. Here, kids can explore hiking trails, go for a swim, or try their hand at canoeing or fishing. Mirror Lake is also a great place to stargaze – on a clear night, you can see the Milky Way with the naked eye!
Don’t forget to make time for some of Lake Delton’s other great activities, like miniature golf, go-karts, and horseback riding. And of course, no trip to Lake Delton would be complete without a visit to Noah’s Ark – the world’s largest waterpark!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Lake Delton, Wisconsin
1) Take a swim in Mirror Lake or one of the other many lakes in the area.
2) Go fishing in one of the many lakes or streams.
3) Take a hike on one of the many trails.
4) Ride bikes on the many bike trails.
5) Play mini golf or go go-karting.
6)Check out Noah’s Ark Waterpark or one of the other many waterparks in the area.
7) Visit the Wisconsin Dells Visitor Center.
8) Take a scenic drive down Highway 12.
9) Visit the Ho-Chunk Gaming Casino.
10) Have a picnic in one of the many parks.