Ladner is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in the area. One popular activity is to visit the Ladner Pioneer Library. The library has an extensive children’s section with plenty of books, games, and activities to keep little ones entertained. Another great option is to visit one of the many parks in Ladner. The parks are perfect for picnics, playing games, or just exploring. There are also a few playgrounds located throughout the town. For a more unique experience, families can take a walk through the historic Ladner Marsh. The marsh is home to a variety of birds and other wildlife. Families can also go for a swim at one of the many beaches in Ladner.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ladner, Canada
1. Visit the Delta Museum and Archives to learn about the history of the area and see collections of artifacts from the past.
2. Stroll through Ladner Village and browse the unique shops and boutiques.
3. Take a walk or bike ride along the scenic dykes that wind through Ladner.
4. Visit the Ladner Harbour Park to see the boats and watch the birds.
5. Visit the Ladner Leisure Centre to swim, skate or play hockey.
6. Play some mini golf at the Ladner Pitch & Putt.
7. Go apple picking at one of the many farms in the area.
8. Visit the George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary to see a variety of birds in their natural habitat.
9. Take a scenic drive or bike ride along the Sunshine Coast.
10. Go for a hike in one of the many parks and forests in the area.